BUT I'd like to make it even better!
I've had loads of great suggestions of features that users would like to see in the app and I have them in so many emails and on bits of paper etc... I was thinking it might be an idea to keep it all in one place, so if you have an idea or request, or even if it's just to say you think something doesn't work quite as it should let me know.
Here's some of the stuff that I have on my "To Do" list:
- When ability scores are adjusted, alter the DC's of spells
- Track used items and allow the new ones to be added
- Allow selecting different spells for Prepared Spells lists (if you want to use different spells you can cast from the known spells lists - but this would be a nice touch)
- Custom spell lists for different scenarios
- Track use of prepared spells (currently just tracks based on how many spells you are allowed for that level irrelevant of how many uses of a spell have been prepared)
Hero Lab support - currently in developmentDone
- Conditions - Sickened etc...
- Positive spell effects such as Haste etc...
- Feats like vital strike and class specific features such as sneak attack
- Update help page to explain attack rolls and spell casting
- Portrait mode for phone
- Transfer save file between devices
- Ability to dynamically switch armour and update AC values
- Google Drive support